Introducing jQuery 1st Edition EN
Hi there, I’m Thomas Mak.
Through out the course, you will learn
- How jQuery makes use of powerful selector patters to let us apply command to specific DOM elements.
- The power of class toggling combining with CSS class definitions.
- Handle different events to create interactive web pages.
- Query Internet resources by using it’s very handy
- Use plugins to enhance our web pages in elegant way.
- Build tab panels by using basic jQuery show/hide, which is very useful and common action.
- Build a image slideshow that allow animation in different themes.
- Build a simple todo-list that manipulate DOM elements with every thing we learned in this course.
- Finally we’ll create own own plugins to let us reuse and share our own jQuery work.
Table of Content
- 📖 Preparating for the course
- 📖 Lecture 1—Selector and Actions
- ✏ Lab 1—Basic HTML and jQuery exercises
- 📖 Lecture 2—Selecting and Hiding HTML DOM elements
- ✏ Lab 2—Adding and Removing class
- 📖 Lecture 3—Functions and Events Handling
- ✏ Lab 3—getJSON and Todo list
- 📖 Lecture 4—AJAX and getJSON
- 📖 Lecture 5—jQuery plugins
Course material last updated at: 2019-06-08.